In order to mitigate risks of infection, the following has been implemented:
– You should aim to arrive less than 5 minutes before your appointment time to keep the waiting areas free.
– Please observe the latest social distancing guidelines when moving around the Julie Rose Stadium
– Any persons accompanying you will need to stay in the car or wait outside
– Please walk round the external footpath to the track side and follow the yellow footprints that lead you around from the car park down to PodPlus. (wheelchair users can use the external ramp path, or the lift can be used by prior arrangement)
– Please wait for me to welcome you in once I have completed the cleaning procedures after the previous client.
– As you enter please use the hand gel provided, and put on a mask before entering clinic room (we do provide a mask if you have forgotten your own)
– I will be wearing full PPE (mask, face shield, apron, gloves). I promise I am smiling behind that mask 🙂
– If you have any symptoms at all please cancel your visit. Even on the day of your appointment, please call and leave a message. There are no cancellation charges at this time.
– You naturally know that there is a risk of infection when you visit someone from outside your household, but this risk is being mitigated by the procedures we follow. By booking an appointment, you understand and accept that risk.
– I am aware that the pandemic has made all of our lives very different. I assure you that I will do my very best to give you the best possible service considering the circumstances. Any feedback to help me make things better is always gratefully appreciated.